Every summer, United Friends School offers a wide range of summer day camps for youth ages 4-14 that run Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. Our camps have included exciting weekly topics such as cooking, science experiments, soccer, drumming, conservation, gardening and much more. Our camps are often taught and designed by our very own teachers who bring to their summer camps the same experience and excellence we have come to expect in their classrooms.
Young Explorers Camp
June 24th – August 6th – $275/wk
Our camp offers junior naturalist activities, bugs and insects exploration, mud, wet and wild afternoons with mud, sand and water, art experiences, crafts, icky sticky sensory science, cooking, reptile, and amphibian Fridays, etc. A variety of activities are spread out over the seven weeks. Each week will offer new adventures. No two weeks will be the same. Time is spent outdoors daily engaging in outdoor fun.
Camp Teacher: Karen Nolan
Explorers Theme Camp
$315/wk (includes weekly pool pass)
$275/wk (for families that have a Quakertown pool pass)
Campers explore one subject in the morning and visit the Quakertown Swimming Pool for afternoon swim daily.
- June 24 – 28 – Crafting Camp | Instructor: Holly Sharp
- July 8 – 12 – Dance Camp | Instructor: Adrienne Orcutt
- July 15 – 19 – Cooking Camp | Instructor: Holly Sharp
- July 22 – 26 – Design Technology Camp | Instructor: Jocelyn Meyers
- July 29 – Aug. 2 – Woodworking Camp | Instructor: Ben Bowles
- Aug. 5 – 9 – Children’s Theater Camp | Instructor: Christy Devlin
- Aug. 12 – 16 – Soccer Camp