Join us for our Fall Fest on Saturday, Oct. 5 from 10 a.m.-3 p.m. at UFS on 1018 West Broad Street in Quakertown. We are looking forward to a fun, family-friendly event rain or shine! Explore regions of the world and enjoy loads of games and fun activities including:
- Digging up 1000-year old Roman coins
- Walking a llama to explore regions of the world
- Jumping on a Euro-bungee
- Racing in human hamster balls
- Doing a slack line challenge
- Meeting rain forest critters
- Taking home gemstones, geodes, meteorites and fossils
…and much, much more!
Enjoy gourmet food from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. (and breakfast from 10 -11 a.m.). Bring a non-UFS friend and get a free UFS water bottle. Bring a canned good donation and get a free ticket. Canned goods are being donated to Manna on Main Street to help our community.
See you Saturday!
The Fall Fest Committee