Happy New Year and welcome back to school! If you haven’t yet received your 2011-12 Annual Report in the mail, let us know so we can add you to our mailing list. In the meantime, here it is electronically. Inside you will see:
– What some of our alumni are doing
– How our curriculum builds our children’s 21st century skills
– Why we need a school bus
– What a joyful learning environment UFS is for our students
– How we are growing a scholarship endowment to keep our school financially healthy in perpetuity
– Why enrollment is growing
– How you can help us achieve our goals
– Why what we do at UFS is vital to our families, our community and our world
We can only continue this powerful work with your help. Our tuition does not cover what it costs to educate our children. We rely on you, our generous donors, to help us bridge the gap. Please consider donating to the annual fund today, and if you have given in the past, perhaps consider increasing your gift. Gifts to UFS are 100% tax deductible and you can give securely online here.
On behalf of our students, families, faculty, staff and Board of Trustees, thank you!
Head of School